- After the pre-registration deadline (Sep. 14), only on-site registration is possible. Participants that register on-site cannot attend the opening ceremony.
- On-site registration is available at the event registration desk during the convention. The registration fee can only be paid by bank transfer and credit card payment (cash payment will not be accepted).
- Part of the registration fee profits (KRW 30,000 / USD 30 per person) is donated to a scholarship project for the underprivileged in Korea. The scholarship awarding ceremony will be held during the convention.
- For the convenience of participants of the World Korean Business Convention, hotel reservations are made through a separate lodging agency. Staying at hotel is a personal decision. For more information, please check [Registration Information > Accommodation Information] on the website.
||From Jun. 10 to Sep. 14, 2020
- Admission to all Programs(Official events, Business programs, Seminars, etc.)
- Access to Luncheon and Dinner
- Convention kit & Hansang directory(USB) will be provided.
- The pre-registration discount is based on the deposit date and does not apply after the pre-registration deadline.
- For overseas participants, please send a remittance receipt to the headquarters office (email@example.com or +82-2-516-2072) when transferring payments.
If payment of the registration fee is not confirmed within 2 weeks after receipt of the registration application, registration may be canceled.
※ When paying through a bank transfer, the recipient account holder is shown as “Overseas Koreans Foundation.”
※ Please make sure the participant's name is the same as the sender's name. If the names do not match, please send a copy of the deposit confirmation to the Secretariat by fax or email.
KRW Bank Account
Hana Bank / Account No. : 224-910001-89805 / Overseas Koreans Foundation
USD Bank Account
All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
USD Bank Account
||KEB Hana Bank Seogwipo
||KOEXKRSE or KOEXKRSEXXX
||Overseas Koreans Foundation
||635-60 8, World cup-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
||The Secretariat of the World Korean Business Convention